On March 25, 2021, fog is expected in some places on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan and in Kazan.
Fans of outdoor activities are advised to have good communication equipment and navigation devices with them.
Fog is a serious hazard to all road users.
Drivers should increase the distance between cars, avoid sudden braking. If it is necessary to stop, the speed must be reduced gradually. When
When braking, press the brake pedal several times, thereby giving a signal warning to the drivers of vehicles that are moving behind you. It is necessary to pay attention to the technical condition of the vehicle, especially the braking system, and the condition of the tires. All optics must be in working order. Use a high visibility vest at stops.
Avoid long-distance travel if possible.
Pedestrians are advised to:
- Be extremely careful when crossing streets and roads;
- Cross the street only at the place of the marked pedestrian crossing;
- To cross the carriageway, use, if possible, only overground or underground pedestrian crossings;
- Do not cross the track in front of a moving vehicle;
- Move only towards the traffic flow;
- Wear a high visibility vest or attach reflective tape elements to clothing.
Pedestrians are advised to cross the street only at the marked pedestrian crossing. Do not cross the road in front of a moving vehicle, because because of the slippery road surface, the braking distance of the car is significantly increased. Move only towards the traffic flow. Use reflective elements on clothing.
- When driving a car in these conditions, refuse unnecessary rearrangements, overtaking, advancing;
- Pay attention to the technical condition of the car, especially the brake system, the condition of the tires;
- Avoid sudden braking, if necessary to stop, the speed must be reduced smoothly;
- You should press the brake pedal several times, thereby giving a signal warning the drivers of cars that are moving behind you;
- All optics must be in working order;
- Drive at a speed that ensures safety in busy areas, near schools, at intersections and bridges, and on curves and downhill gradients.