Safety Action for Hechinger primary school

The security needs of elementary school students and parents carry the action of ADAC Stiftung “Yellow Angel” with the issue of safety vest bill. And the EU’s School Fruit Scheme in conjunction with sponsors support children in developing a health promoting eating habits.


Since the school year 2016/2017, the Hechinger primary school involved with their branches in the EU School Fruit Scheme, which is funded 75 percent by the European Union. The remaining 25 percent will be borne by the institutions themselves or by sponsors. In Hechingen these are far Dr. Rita Ziebach, company Baxter, Color Design Breil, delicatessen Hentsch, EiscafĂ©, Cosmetik & Pedicure Diana zinc, MTB Welding, event technology and the Friends of the primary school. “Gladly also more sponsors may engage” can Rector Alexandra know that the sponsors say a big thanks.


Once a week the apples come from the department store Schramm. “It is absolute organic fruits, the best of the best,” says Sabine Schramm. The apples are very happy and very well received.


No less important is the safety of the young and very young people on the roads, a reflective clothing is needed, especially as pedestrians or cyclists. They are known to have no crumple zone.


To meet this need for security, the ADAC in Germany distributed to primary schools safety vests. They meet especially in dark and foggy times like the current one safety-related function. According to Automobile Association, a dark dressed child is recognized only from 25 meters away, a child with safety reflective vest already made up to 140 meters.

Leave a Reply